Do you want a soft, healthy looking smooth beard? Our Organic Beard Oil Conditioners are clean in every sense of the word. We only use the best organic essential oils and organic carriers oils to create moisturizing, frizz free heaven for your beard. Our products are handmade in very small batches so that we always give you the freshest product possible.
These conditioning oils are fast absorbing and you only need a few drops on the tips of fingers to get results. The scents are light and the oils are non-staining. Also great for mustaches. Our Beard oils act as a conditioner that rejuvenates your facial hair and gives it a healthy life.
Our products are handmade in very small batches so that we always give you the freshest product possible.
Organic, Vegan and all natural with no artificial fragrances, preservatives, dyes or chemicals added.
- Mountain Air: Jojoba, Cedarwood, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Tea Tree & Lavender
- Whisky: Jojoba, Almond,Frankincense, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vanilla, Hazelnut
- CocoMint: Almond, Coconut, Jojoba, Peppermint,
- Manliest: (this is VERY MANLY but our most popular): Almond, Coconut, Jojoba, Vitamin E, Peppermint, Tangerine, Black Pepper
- Morning Breeze: Jojoba, Grapeseed, Almond, Tea Tree, Lemon, Eucalyptus
- Earthy: Jojoba, Patchouli, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Lavender
- Serenity: Coconut Oil, Natural Plant Wax, Cedarwood, Ylang ylang & Vitamin E
If you would like a custom scent, please message us and we will be more than happy to make it for you!
WARNING: CONTAINS NUT/TREE NUT OILS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT FOR CONSUMPTION OR INTERNAL USE. DO NOT USE ON OPEN WOUNDS. DISCONTINUE USE IF IRRITATION OCCURS. DO NOT STORE IN HOT OR HUMID CONDITIONS.
We only use the best natural and organic ingredients to give you the maximum possible results.
Organic Skin Care| Vegan Skin Care handmade in small batches.
Benefits of Essential Oils
- Bergamot – Helps relieve stress, calming and uplifting. Good for acne, oily skin and eczema. Has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Black Pepper – Stimulates the circulatory system to help with beard growth. Anti- inflammatory and aphrodisiac properties.
- Cedarwood – A woodsy base note that is particularly helpful for acne, oily skin, psoriasis and inflammatory skin conditions. Anti-fungal and astringent (tightens pores).
- Lavender – Very soothing and healing for skin, including acne burns, rashes, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. Helpful against dandruff, dry and fragile hair, hair loss, skin inflammation, itching, rashes and wrinkles.
- Lemongrass – invigorates, like a good aftershave
- Lime – Skin revitalizer, tightens skin and connective tissue. Anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- Patchouli– Combats acne and dandruff. Has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and astringent properties.
- Peppermint – invigorates and refreshes skin
- Rosemary – Helpful for greasy hair, hair loss, and inflammation. Has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Sandalwood – Especially great for skin, and has a host of benefits like soothing acne and helping with itch.
- Tea Tree – Very popular for acne, dermatitis, eczema, inflammation and rashes. Good for healthy skin in general. This has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
Water, Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Olive Oil*, Fair Trade Hemp Oil*, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice*, Jojoba Oil*, Grapeseed Oil*, Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheral), Essential Oil*, Silver Dihydrogen Citrate (natural preservative) and Citric Acid.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN: Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action.
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin
How To Use
Dampen beard, Pour a small amount of beard wash in your palm. Apply evenly throughout your beard and massage into your skin then rinse with luke warm water.
That’s it! Now you are a chick magnet!!
CocoMint, Earthy, Manliest, Morning Breeze, Mountain Air, Serenity, Whiskey